26 Nov 2019

Conversational dialogue between the two fantastic duo of Romantic age

Mary Shelley & Jane Austen





Welcome readers!

Communication is the base of each and every activity, without communication nothing can be done, but equally essential is to communicate it correctly otherwise it would be wrongly interpreted/wide-spreaded, which is equivalently harmful for anyone, who gets involve in it. Her is my "conversational blog" -assigned by Vaidehi Ma'am, specifically to see how good we are at conversation...

Outline: Conversation between Mary Shelley &Jane Austen.

  • A formal conversation between the two.
  • Inspiration for their writing.
  • A brief discussion on their respective novels.
  • Conveyance of the message to the readers(through their novel).

JANE AUSTEN: Myself, Jane Austen!

MARY SHELLEY:  Mary Shelley...

JANE AUSTEN: Nice to meet you!

MARY SHELLEY: Same here!

JANE AUSTEN: Hmm..

MARY SHELLEY: What do you do?

JANE AUSTEN: I am a writer.

MARY SHELLEY: What a coincidence! I am also a writer!

JANE AUSTEN: What are you saying, tremendous!

MARY SHELLEY: Yes right now I am penning for "Frankenstein novel".

JANE AUSTEN: Frankenstein...! Lemme guess, it is the same novel in which the protagonist himself is responsible for his downfall. Right?

MARY SHELLEY: Very well guessed! And also I have applied my own over imaginative ideas, inspired when in "Germshein" by the supernatural activities. When referred by the reader, it may seem as illogical and morally distortive, because it is highly based on fantasy.

JANE AUSTEN: Overimagination?..How?could you please explain me this aspect of your novel?

MARY SHELLEY: Yaa yaa sure.. See mechanized human can exist but not the chemical one. Who himself is being generated by the stitches, taken on his void anatomical body, empty of the required organs and then by passing current, with the help of two required chemicals they are generated..

JANE AUSTEN: wow! This sounds somewhat interesting and I'm really fortunate that l met you and learnt about such ideas of yours!

JANE AUSTEN: Really your idea of generating void anatomical human being is still giving me thrilling effect with surprise that how it can be...

MARY SHELLEY: It can be anything. With the help of imagination one can go anywhere, where one is willing to...Seems somewhat foolish but as science isn't much developed, I have to utilize what is at the hand with me and I preferred solely to imagine and apply my ideas.

JANE AUSTEN: Hmm..

MARY SHELLEY: Something say about yourself,  on what you are working nowadays?

JANE AUSTEN: I had written "sense&sensibility" that represents two different identities; Elinor and Marianne. Elinor represents "logic and pragmatic aspect" while Marianne represents "emotions".

MARY SHELLEY: That's nice, sounds interesting!

MARY SHELLEY: Can  you please throw some more light on this aspect..

JANE AUSTEN: Actually I am getting late...But ok no problem, lemme do..

MARY SHELLEY: It's ok. If you are getting late, you can leave now. We will have a session some other day!

JANE AUSTEN: No it is ok. I will share with you  rather it will give me more pleasure ..

MARY SHELLEY: Your nicety!

JANE AUSTEN: My pleasure! Ok see as you know I just reinstated two different representative characters of the novel. It is the novel in which I have highlighted that how a person barely with emotions can be driven to no place, while the other representative, though at times being logical, cannot sense at proper time, who is her well-wisher and who is for her a wrong-doer. But eventually by balancing both the aspects, how one can live a healthy kind of life. I think for further understanding you should refer to the novel, it will help you more...

MARY SHELLEY: Thanks a lot, for contributing  your precious time in giving me the basic understanding of your novel. I'm not free right now so I won't be able to go through your work. But I assure you after getting free I will read it and perhaps if I get some new ideas or reflection, I will mirror those with you!..

JANE AUSTEN: Yes you should. And incase you find anything to be questioned or beyond your understanding, you should ask me, it will add up to my information as well as I can rectify for my upcoming works also.

MARY SHELLEY: Hmm. Thanks for saying that, I will help you out with it..

JANE AUSTEN: Please well-document me also!..

MARY SHELLEY: No need to say that.. Now we are friends!

JANE AUSTEN: Hmm..well said!

JANE AUSTEN: Now I think I should leave, as I have much work to do regarding my upcoming work, we will keep on meeting, whenever it is possible. Thanks for sharing ideas!

MARY SHELLEY: Yaa sure, we will be meeting at our convenience. It was my pleasure to share my ideas with you and I equally like to share and discuss, whatever I like to.. Ok babye, nice to meet you!

JANE AUSTEN: Same here!

MARY SHELLEY: Hmm...


Thankyou!




No comments:

FEATURED POST

Journalism: #Lead-Writing #Feature-Writing

With the advent of information, journalism like concept came into being as a means to disseminate information; through newspapers , TV chann...