6 Jan 2021

Screen-Recorder-to-Record-Screen

 Necessity is the mother of all                                invention

Disturbing mind leads you to something unique but the condition is, it should puzzle you..

Puzzling leads to resolution!

It is said by Paulo Coelho that "when you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to acheive it."

This happened with me aptly. I was just thinking: how it is possible that 'recording can only be done through laptop/computer but not from mobile phone'. And this led me to discover this..

Just I was sleeping two days before and got a pinch in my mind, that how you can sleep like this, where your much work is left. This thought snatched my sleep and I suddenly got up, get the mobile and tried my best to get anything which can be proved a helping hand to me.

A miracle just blink its eyes and I got this app called "XRECORDER". Where one is required to follow the below given steps.

Select the video, from which you want to part a portion of your video.

Select the first screen: By clicking on the screen recording icon, just start recording till the end screen of the selected clip. Tapping on stop recording, the screen recording will show up in this respective app, from where you can share on any of the social media platforms; such as Instagram, facebook, youtube, slideshare etc.


It has many versions as such, which you can explore on your own.

Placing some screenshots here

First Screen

Second screen for screen recording(in unrecording mode).

Screen in Recording mode.

After stopping screen record button, it will show up in this way. From here you can share where you want to.

Happy Learning!
Happy Sharing!

Thank you😊🤗💐







No comments:

FEATURED POST

Journalism: #Lead-Writing #Feature-Writing

With the advent of information, journalism like concept came into being as a means to disseminate information; through newspapers , TV chann...